So Katyalicious...

So Katyalicious...

perjantai 13. huhtikuuta 2012

I WANT MORE PICTURES!

This one I really have to write in english so as many as possible can understand what I am saying.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED PICTURES OF SHOES YOU BOUGHT !!!

I mean when you buy shoes from a store...Like asos.com...It would be nice if you would post

a picture how they look like when you are wearing them. I know I haven't done that either but

I find myself always using google for this purpose!



Like for example if you bought these shoes here!



ASOS HUSH Colour Blocked Bow Platform Sandal

Put the name under the picture and post a picture you wearing them.. Shoes look so different

in real life. Sometimes better sometimes worse! And then you can see are the shoes still available or

not! These ones probably aren't but you get my point!



MUCH LOVE.. I PROMISE I START DOING THIS TOO! :) It is easier to find the pictures if there's the full name of the shoes..Not just where you bought them.

Kisses and thank you <3


1 kommentti: